Joshua, 32, lost their first fight one-year ago and wants to commemorate the 10th anniversary of London Olympic gold. He will be reclaiming his spot at the top of the heavyweight class table.
This could also mean getting into a fight with Tyson Fury.
There was a lot of doubt about whether this blockbuster heavyweight would go ahead.
As AJ and his Ukrainian opponent watched their thrilling match-up get pushed back twice, once in May and again July.
Russia’s war against Ukraine also had an effect on the arrangement for the rematch.
Usyk 35, returned home to his homeland earlier this tear in order to fight against Russia. The war began in February.
He’s now at training camp for his biggest fight and has revealed the start time.
Usyk dominated Joshua’s game in front of 70,000 people at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium last Sept. to win the WBA and WBO world titles.
|Event||Joshua vs Usyk 2|
|Dates||20th August 2022|
|Venue||Jeddah Super Dome in Saudi Arabia|
|Live Stream||Watch Here|
Joshua vs Usyk 2 Live Stream
Anyone who has purchased the fight can also view it online via Sky Sports Box Office’s app and website.
Which TV channel will Joshua vs Usyk 2, on?
Joshua vs Usyk 2, will be broadcast live by Sky Sports Box Office in the UK , as exclusive revealed exclusively by Telegraph Sport.
What will it cost to see the fight?
Sky Sports Box Office will pay a record PS26.95 to view the fight, which is the most expensive fight in UK history.
Watch Usyk vs Joshua 2
TV channel The UK’s Joshua vs Usyk 2 live broadcast on Sky Sports Box Office for PS26.95
Live blog: Follow the entire fight via Standard Sport’s rolling stream live blog. was a dominant puncher but the British champion has been long criticized for being a simple one-two puncher with little boxing skills. He fought his way through the opposition and was stunned by Andy Ruiz’s hand speed. He returned to his belts to recover his losses. He has proven that he can rebound from big shots by climbing off the mat and defeating Wladimir Klitschko, but now he faces an entirely different beast in Usyk. He would be a three-time world champion and a win would confirm his place in the pantheon.
The action will start at 12 p.m. 12 p.m. ET, or 5 p.m. UK/2 a.m. AUS. In an IBF eliminator , another heavyweight bout will be the appetizer. It will feature Filip Hrgovic against Zhang Zhilei.
To see the fight in the UK, fans will need to visit Sky Sports Box Office. However, viewers from other countries, such as the USA or Australia, will be able watch it on DAZN.
What time is Joshua vs Usyk II?
- Joshua will face off against Usyk2 on Saturday, August 20, at 2:20 PM.
- The fight will be held in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia).
- The start time is 10.54pm for UK viewers.
Which TV channel does it air on? Can I stream live from it?
Can I listen on the radio to Joshua vs Usyk?
Yes you can. TalkSPORT has the exclusive rights to the big fight, and you can listen all for free.
Fight Night will feature presenters Adam Catterall, Gareth A Davies and commentator Andy Clarke.
Joshua vs Usyk 2, FULL CARD
The full Joshua against Usyk 2 undercard is finally announced. It’s going be a great show.
Callum Smith will be competing in Jeddah just like he did in the Joshua vs Usyk Undercard. He takes on Mathieubauderlique in a WBC lightweight final eliminator.
Filip Hrgovic, a heavyweight superstar, takes on Zhilei Zhilei Zhang in an IBF title eliminator for heavyweight.
Badou Jack will also be taking on Richard Rivera.
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Uzyk 2 (10.54pm). – World heavyweight champion WBA’super, IBF, IBO, and WBO – 12 rounds
- Filip Hrgovic vs Zhilei Zhilei Zhang (9.52pm). – IBF heavyweight final eliminator. 12 rounds
- Callum Smith vs Mathieu Bouderlique (8.50pm – WBC light heavyweight final eliminator – 12 rounds
- Badou Jack vs Richard Rivera (7.18pm) – cruiserweight – 10 rounds
- Ziyad Almaayouf vs Jose Alatorre (6.48pm) – super-lightweight – 4 rounds
- Ramla Ali vs Crystal Garcia Nova (6.10pm) – super-bantamweight – 8 rounds
- Andrew Tabiti vs James Wilson (5:00pm) – Heavyweight – 8 rounds
- Peter Nosic vs Ben Whittaker (4.46pm): Light-heavyweight – 6 Rounds
- Daniel Lapin vs Josef Jurko (4.03pm) – heavyweight – 8 rounds
- Bader Alsamreen vs Faud Tarverdi (3.30pm) – super lightweight – 6 rounds
- Rashed Belhassa aka Money Kicks vs Traycho Georgiev (3pm) – welterweight – 4 rounds
Where will Joshua vs Usyk II take place?
Joshua vs Uysk 2 will be held at the King Abdullah Sports City Arena. Also known as The Shining Jewel.
For a football match, the stadium can hold 62,000 people. However, Joshua vs Usyk 2 will draw more than that.
Saudi Arabia is a controversial host nation. The oil-rich country has been accused of sportswashing after they spent huge sums to lure some of the best golfers in the world to their LIV series.
Hearn has, however, dismissed any such comparison. He stated that he isn’t worried about any backlash, as he has done it before.
“He will eventually go, Eddie over to you.” Although I won’t pass the buck, it is quite different when the deal is 50/50. We can’t go back to Usyk, say “Let’s do this at Spurs”, because they’ll just tell us it’s a non-starter.”
What have you heard?
Joshua and Usyk had their first meeting since last year’s clash at the Saudi Arabia press conference.
Joshua chuckled, “The fight against Usyk. He bust my a** during some rounds.”
“I have to accept that defeat as a man, and I have to be responsible.
“In September’s fight, I was wrong. He was right. It is simple.
“I don’t like to complicate the situation because there’s simplicity in genius. “I’m going to keep it simple.”
Usyk said: “As we all know, our conditions back home are not the best.”
“I didn’t make any loud or bright speeches. I just worked hard in my gym and training camp. That’s all I did until the fight.
“Then, I will enter the boxing ring and make you happy with my boxing.”?
- Joshua vs Usyk 2 will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Box Office UK.
- Sky Sports won the bidding war to acquire the rights to the event – the UK rights were not included in AJ’s DAZN agreement.
- DAZN will continue to fight for the rights of all peoples.
- The PPV will set a new record at PS26.95 for viewers, making it the most expensive fight in UK history.
- 1 Joshua vs Usyk 2 Live Stream
- 2 Which TV channel will Joshua vs Usyk 2, on?
- 3 What will it cost to see the fight?
- 4 What time is Joshua vs Usyk II?
- 5 Which TV channel does it air on? Can I stream live from it?
- 6 Can I listen on the radio to Joshua vs Usyk?
- 7 Joshua vs Usyk 2, FULL CARD
- 8 Where will Joshua vs Usyk II take place?
- 9 What have you heard?